Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Parking Issue In Society.

Anonymous

Q.Parking Issue In Society.
I had purchased Flat in a NON-REGISTERED society in asahan surat, They had open parking facility in society it has 3 tower building society,every tower's head was different person they had their own laws in every building. I had 3 wheel commercial vehicle of my own and my building head denied to park my 3 wheel vehicle in society he is telling me to park outside of society. I want to know can I take legal action against society (it's a non-registered society) they asking money to use lift for lifting goods as I purchased on 10th floor. I want advice can I take action against them.

You have to check your sale deed clauses before entering into an issue with the Management since yours is a three wheeler vehicle.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.