ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Pre devorce advice
Administrative Law (453)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (39)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (544)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (157)
Civil (2026)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (570)
Contracts and Agreements (462)
Corporate and Incorporation (97)
Criminal (1595)
Customs, Excise (38)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (327)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (160)
Divorce (554)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (306)
Domestic Violence (577)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1104)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1947)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (265)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (73)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (105)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (608)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (60)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (133)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (60)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2858)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (138)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (18)
Transportation (56)
Trust and Society (NGO) (83)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Pre devorce advice

Placeholder image


posted 4 days ago

Hi my self haridas i was got married before one year but due to wifes extra maritial affair and also sucide attemp,my and parents harashment,also abuse laguage from her i want to file direct devorce without how is it pissible.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 4 of 4 Responses

A. Contact me personally and I Shall help you with your matter.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 1 day ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
You can directly approached the Court on the proposed serious grounds. No notice is required.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. if you want to terminate the matrimonial knot, then,
try to settle the matter amicably with your wife involving elders/relatives/friends etc and go for Mutual Consent Divorce which will be decided in 6-18 months, and you both will be free to live life with your wish,
if failed, you have two options,
one option is to,
file contested divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty, adultery but it will take around 4-6 years,
also once you file contested divorce she will surely file/claim
498a complaint,
Domestic Violence case,
so be ready for them too,
the second option is to file Restitution of conjugal rights petition in the Court, to show your bonafide intentions to save the matrimonial tie, however, you can withdraw the same any time,
RCR will work as a safeguard to 498a, maintenance, DV etc
Call/mail for a detailed discussion/understanding

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 3 days ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Yes u can file divorce petition but burden on you to prove it . She's have extra marital affair

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 4 days ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us