Crypto currency Crypto currency

What is the legal status of crypto currency in India?
If A has sent crypto currency to B in excess by mistake, is B liable to payback the extra amount and if so, in INR or in crypto currency??

A.dear client in your matter Cryptocurrency is not a valid legal tender in india and govt has the right to take criminal action against holders.

Johnson Thangiah

A.Sir,
Cryptocurrency is not a valid legal tender in india and govt has the right to take criminal action against holders.

A.Crypto currency as of now is not legal in India. Since it has no legal sanctity this transaction is invalid in the eyes of the Indian laws and nothing can be done. So you don't have any liability to pay him nor he has any rights to ask you to pay in INR or any physical currency. It is upto you to either return him or not.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

If in case they are legalised in the future, can A claim it retrospectively??

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

And what are the legal options available with A?

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

And thanks a lot for your concern in replying sir.

question iconFake application harresment
Dear Client, Kindly lodge a complaint in the cybercrime police department for the harssement. Hope this helps.
question iconJob fraud - I got a data entry job
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconData entry fault case against me
Dear Sir, Such companies are many and they are cheating the young youth. You need not worry about it and disconnect all connections with them. Is online data entry jobs are fake? it is totally scam p...
question iconFraud by a fake trader
Dear Sir, You may approach the police or if you have enough documents then file private complaint in the Court of Magistrate.
question iconHacking - Someone is controlling my phone remotely
Dear Client You can complaint to the Cyber Cell and they will take actim against this. Hope it helps.