Q. LEGAL STEP AGAINST A STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE

AVINASH JHA

Q.LEGAL STEP AGAINST A STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
I am a state government employee (West Bengal) . I am suffering from Chronic Kidney disease and undergoing treatment from last 8 years. I have enrolled in West Bengal Health Scheme and used to claim my expenses every 2-3 months. But from last 1 year I have submitted a total of 7 bills but did not receive a single one. When I enquired about it I got to know that a clerk has kept all of my 7 bills and is not passing it . I met him and Every time he gives different excuses and delay the process. I am in very bad condition because I have to spend almost 15k per month for my treatment. I have used all my savings in last 1 year for my treatment and now I don't have any money for my treatment. I multiple times requested that person to pass the bills or tell me the reason for delaying it and I did not receive any satisfactorily reply. What should I do now? I want to know what legal steps can I take else I would have to stop my treatment which could be life threatening. Please help

A. ) Approach the service tribunal.

AVINASH JHA

Replied 1 month ago

Sir will the case drag for years in service tribunal?
I am in very bad financial situation so can i ask the tribunal to grant me immediate relief as my medical treatment will stop .

Replied 3 weeks ago

Your advocate needs to put forward the case accordingly and the rest is upto the decision of the tribunal.

You may please approach Service Tribunal and higher authorities.

AVINASH JHA

Replied 1 month ago

Sir i approached senior authorities but they also did not give me any assurances . Sir i am worried that if i file case at service tribunal it will drag for years and i am in very bad condition financially. I have a 2 children family to support and with my medical expenses it is becoming very hard to survive. Sir can i ask the tribunal for immediate relief in this case?
I have been receiveing my bills from last 6 years with no issue.

A. ) File complaint against them immediately

AVINASH JHA

Replied 1 month ago

Sir will the case drag for years in service tribunal? I am in very bad financial situation so can i ask the tribunal to grant me immediate relief as my medical treatment will stop .

Replied 1 month ago

Yes made application for it