PIL filing rules PIL filing rules

Dear sir, I had recently filed SLP in supreme court against impugned order given by Bombay High Court on my PIL. The PIL was filed to pass order for Election Commission of India to implement the suggestions given by me to ECI. On the day of hearing, Hon. Supreme Court jude told us that your SLP has merits but there are some loopholes in the representation made to Election Commission of India. Hon. SC judge asked us to withraw the SLP and make fresh and modified representation to ECI. Now, my question is that what if ECI does not accept the modified sugestions too. I read that one can not file PIL on the same subject again in supreme court. In my case, can I file PIL in supreme court or any of the high court, if ECI does not accept my sugestions? Please note that the Hon. Supreme Court's judgement only says that, "The learned counsel for the petitioner seeks leave to withdraw this Special Leave Petition. The Special Leave Petition is, accordingly, dismissed as withdrawn". The Hon. judge has not mentioned that he has suggested us to withdraw the SLP. Please answer my question if I can file PIL on this topic in future with modified prayers.

Already answered.

question iconPolitical party flag
Hi client, If anybody has used your private car without your consent it amounts to an offence. Lodge an FIR immediately. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconPlease let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.
question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers