Obc ncl Obc ncl

My father is retired from air force but not group A or B employee. Now he is working as a clerk in govt bank and my mother is house wife. Overall income of my family (including salary and pension) comes around 9lpa.
Am i eligible for OBC NCL benefits in govt jobs.Please clarify, it's urgent.

If your father’s income is more than Rs. 8,00,000/- then you have not entitled for said benefits.

Please take PAID phone call with me through VIDHIKARYA and get more legal guidance.

question iconPolitical party flag
Hi client, If anybody has used your private car without your consent it amounts to an offence. Lodge an FIR immediately. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconPlease let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.
question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers