Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (105)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (207)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (737)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (138)
Corporate and Incorporation (34)
Criminal (362)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (77)
Divorce (462)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (153)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (435)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (460)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (12)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (28)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1217)
Real Estate (162)
Registration (31)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (82)

Ashok Thondala

Cement shop owner(dealer/agency/retailer) is doing business next to my shops causing health hazard to neighbors and residents.The loading, unloading, storing and selling of cement bags causing air dus

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Sir,
If it is within a residential area then you may definitely get some relief some local authority like municipality to cancel his shop license or you may approach Civil Court to get it closed.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers and you may approach me through Vidhikarya for further clarifications.


I planned for a RO Mineral water plant around the location Ambattur, Chennai. As per GO, it seems it is restricted to use Groundwater for Commercial use in Chennai. But I just use groundwater for the

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the concerned department and if rejected you may approach High Court as your proposing to sell the ground water as drinking water to the public as such your proposal may be allowed.

Rate me Five Star*

Jageshwar Ray

One year ago removal from service was given to my father in a fraud case where the main offender did the fraud in postal department and he was punished to imprisonment. And the appeal of my father ag

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
Cases can proceed post-humously which means that the representative can fight the case on behalf of the dead person. You may check the case status online or file a fresh writ before the high court.
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman


There is a rice mill near my house, which regularly cause air pollution. As a result dust from the mill is spread in whole house. I am also afraid that harmful dust may cause some chronic diseases. Wh

Posted 6 months ago

A. but only your house is affected and none of neighbours have problem ?
if yes then unity can help wonders.
many options available.
approach pollution broad.
can file PIL
can approach court.
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal


What is the procedure of filing complaint against a mechanical shop besides hospital exceeding the decibel levels?

Posted 9 months ago

A. Directly file a complaint at your nearest police station and immediate action will be taken against the offenders.
My neighbour drains septic tank, bathroom & kitchen waster water to my property. My Drinking water Tank and Pipe is now in the middle of this waste water. I cant use my drinking water for last one ye

Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
Complain to the police about nuisance and a public health concern under S.268 IPC. You can also file a writ petition commanding the Health Department to do their duty. Alternatively, you can approach the Judge to obtain a permanent injunction.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town