Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)


Sir/madam, last year in my village there was problem between two parties it became a criminal case and I was also one of the accused and later magistrate granted us bail and case is still pending. Now

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Sir,
Yes, you must immediately approach High Court and get your name deleted from the FIR and/or charge sheet. In the meanwhile you may also work out with concerned investigation officer not to include your name in the charge sheet.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.
As a foreigner, I would like to marry an Indian national. Can we marry under the Hindu Marriage Act? If not, can you help get me a visa extension for at least 60 days so we can get married under the S

Posted 2 months ago

A. Dear Client,
For any foreigners married to Indians, you can get an Entry visa (X) through any of the FRROs in India. It is mandatory that the marriage has taken place in India. This visa doesn’t give you any rights to be employed or do business, but your stay can be long term. You can get married under the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Thank you!

Sampath TC

Is the Death Certificate issued by the United Republic of Tanzania valid in India?

Posted 2 months ago

A. Hi, it is important to get an apostilled for death certificate as the lawyers will need an apostille attached to the deceased‘s death certificate if the document is to be used in India (for transfer of deceased's fund or property). You can arrange to get an apostille death certificate within five working days after the death is registered properly in the appropriate registry office. The Apostille stamp is issued by a recognized government body and without going to the consulate.
If you found ...ReadMore
Can I get from FRRO a copy of my passport pages bearing passport seizure remarks and subsequent passport release remarks ? Whom to contact regarding this ?

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Normally, the passport pages may be retained by the FRRO and you can claim the same if you have no other document to evidence the same. If you are request rejected then approach High Court.

Rate me Five Star*
I need to retrieve photocopy of my passport which was impounded upon my arrival at IGI airport, Delhi by immigration and subsequently released to me by FRRO Delhi. How may I get those pages of my pass

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir/ Madam,
You may submit a written application to FRRO narrating your concerns and take steps as per it. For more efficient remedies you can always consult a legal representative.
If you find this useful then please rate me.

kannica bhanot

We have applied for canada pr and submitted our documents to the agent but we have forgotten to take the receiving and now when they have fail to do so we have asked for the documents back but they ar

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may get issue a legal notice and also threaten to approach police or Court for initiating suitable civil and criminal action against them. They may afraid of such notice and immediately your documents may be returned back.

Rate me Five Star*
i am in a relationship with a girl from 8 years. Later came to know that he fled from bangladesh 12 years ago as to lead a dignityfull life in india. But now her indian passport is revoked and he may

Posted 5 months ago

A. hello
Yes you could marry her. Marriage with a Foreigner are governed under Special Marriage Act.
1. At least one of the parties should be an Indian citizen.
2. The bride groom must be 21 years of age; the bride must be 18 years of age.
3. Neither party has a spouse living,
4. Neither party is an idiot or a lunatic,
5. The parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship. Each party involved should not have any other subsisting valid marriage.


Tushar Arora

Sir , maine 23 November 2020 ko agent ko estonia work permit ke liye passport diya tha or hamari 5 lakh visa ki baat hui thi or usne 2 month ka kaha tha visa aa jayega . Or maine PCC December 2020 me

Posted 5 months ago

A. Send a legal notice to him and file and FIR of cheating and fraud against the agent to get your Passport back. If police is not taking the complaint then hire a good criminal lawyer and file a private complaint in court under Section 156(3) of CrPC.


Hi kindly please suggest mein service charges of lawayer, if I want to send legal notice to immigration firm not refund my money. Because they are failed to process my visa on given period of time.

Posted 5 months ago

A. Charges of drafting and issuing legal notice Client has to confirm from lawyer in person, normally no one declares on open platform and charges even differ of lawyers. Thank you.
I am a Marketing Associate at a company that is trying to file an L1b visa. The company is into advertising technology, particularly programmatic advertising. What can I do to put up the case that my

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir
You may approach High court to get some relief.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town