Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
Sir, I am with a relationship from 8 years with a girl. I am a Government Employee ang My GF completes studying but yet get a job. But she is short-tempered, very control freak and very sceptical.

Posted 2 months ago

A. Hi,
It is better to lodge a police complaint as otherwise, you will be in trouble if she did something like that. You can register a complaint under section 506 of IPC.
Please rate my answer if helpful
Thank You
There are new neighbours in our residence who have made grooving in our common wall, that is, they have made a kitchen on our common wall, and we are presuming they have used a portion of our common w

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
Your neighbors are causing nuisance and you can file a case to get the appropriate remedy.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
There is a new house constructed on the adjacent of my house. They have covered all of their back area, and have constructed the kitchen against our bedroom wall. Now, the issue is, that there are ten

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach different forums and also media.

Manish Xxxxxx

Dear sir, Im working in a call center and i get home drop in company provided vehicle like my other colleagues. There have been many accidents in my company in the home drops provided cuse the compan

Posted 2 years ago

A. if an accident happens in 2016, then what are you doing since then?
pls don't mind,
whether any FIR was registered for the accident?
if no, you can't claim
injury, casualty?
Hi, II wnat to know the importance of INTENTION in tort case. Will be glad if you could provide some guidance. Thanks

Posted 2 years ago

A. Dear Sir,
Yours is a wise decision, today or tomorrow she may again
try for suicide. Convince her through common friends and get mutual divorce.
Divorce by Mutual Consent Step by Step Procedure
Hindus: Under Section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act, a husband and wife can file a mutual divorce only when they have lived apart for at least a year. The couple must jointly mention about inability to continue the marital relationship due to some unavoidable circumstances. Both the sides must voluntaril ...ReadMore
My father was misdiagnosed by doctors and they giving wrong treatment.due to that treatment my father suffers lot of pain and nearly was on the step of death.actually my father was suffering from canc

Posted 3 years ago

A. Dear sir, you can approach consumer court. for compensation in money. for details, pl. contact some lawyer through
Rajender  Prasad
Rajender Prasad
Srinivasan  Ellappan
Srinivasan Ellappan
Deepak Yashwantrao Bade
Deepak Yashwantrao Bade
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town