How to prove that my products are getting manufactured by my firm How to prove that my products are getting manufactured by my firm

3 years ago

i have well accepted Rate contract with a government institute in Delhi, but they are not issuing us purchase orders . and asking us to prove that we are a manufacturing brand for our products

Devesh Tripathi

A.if there was any contract condition that product should be of your only as far as manufacture is concerned if not then you can enforce ur contract if it was an arbitration contract u can go for arbitral tribunal

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

A.Get register copy right of your trade mark and brand with design etc.

Anish Palkar

A.In such case as they are not issuing you the purchase orders.. maximum you can give them is a CCTV footage where your manufacturing the the products subject to that you have got work tenders from the government institute in Delhi

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question iconGovernment employee and private limited companty
Dear Client, As per Rule 43 of Kerala Government Servant Conduct Rules, 1960, (a) No Government servant shall speculate in investments. For this rule, the habitual purchase and sale of securities of n...
question iconLeave policy under labour law Karnataka shops and establishment act of 1956
Dear Client, Leave policy or rule varies on the applicability of an Act applicable to a particular establishment or organization. Under the Factories Act, 1948, one day of leave for every twenty days...
question iconJob interview
Dear Client, You have nothing to do in the matter. Selection of a person for a job solely depends upon the discretion of the employer where canvassing in any form is not allowed which may ultimately r...
question iconTermination while on sick leave
Dear Client, Of course, the action of the management is not legal at all. The relationship between an employee or workman and an employer is always governed by the respective law of the land and the v...
question iconUniversity not refunding fees
Dear Client, In the given situation, serving a legal notice to the concerned head of the respective deptt of the University, you can file a complaint under Sec.35 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019...