How to prove that my products are getting manufactured by my firm How to prove that my products are getting manufactured by my firm

i have well accepted Rate contract with a government institute in Delhi, but they are not issuing us purchase orders . and asking us to prove that we are a manufacturing brand for our products

Devesh Tripathi

A.if there was any contract condition that product should be of your only as far as manufacture is concerned if not then you can enforce ur contract if it was an arbitration contract u can go for arbitral tribunal

A.Get register copy right of your trade mark and brand with design etc.

Anish Palkar

A.In such case as they are not issuing you the purchase orders.. maximum you can give them is a CCTV footage where your manufacturing the the products subject to that you have got work tenders from the government institute in Delhi

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question icondelayed salaries
Dear Client, you can talk it out with the management and if nothing comes out of it then you can file case in the NCLT.
question iconLegal notice for not joining the company
Dear Sir, Such notice is not maintainable and he can't go to any civil court to claim penalty of Rs.35,000/-. U may just ignore such notice and go in search of new job.
question iconI resigned from TCS on May 2021
Hi client, In that case contact the employer via mail. You need to speak to them . Such important matters related to employment must be done in writing and documentary form. Mere oral conversations d...
question iconsalary not credited
Hello Client, Are 90 days over since your last working day? In that case, contact your HR and kindly clarify once more. Hope this helps.
question iconEmployer ask to work forcefully
Hi client, Report the same to the head department. Comfort of employee is also a responsibility of an employer. If not responded well you can send a legal notice to the department. Thanks and Regard...