Validity of Document in Tender Validity of Document in Tender

Can Work experience and financial statement of one partner valid for getting government tender. All other document like PAN Card, GST, EPF are in firm Name.

It all depends upon the tender accepting authority.

AR Legal Firm

A.yes it can be considered, please mention he/she is working partner also head of business of the firm,
regards

question iconContractual Job - Me As Community Health Officer
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if there is such a term in the contract then you can very much enforce it.
question iconConviction of 7 years under ipc 420, 467
Dear Sir, Depending upon contents of the Judgment and seriousness of the offences your uncle may get bail if you hire the services of Senior Advocate practicing on criminal side and having face value in the High Court.
question iconThe employer is refusing to give a reliving letter
Dear Client, As per the facts which have been provided, you can send a legal notice to the employer mentioning all the facts and if no action is taken after that as well then you can file a Civil suit. Hope this clarifies your query and requirement. Thank you.
question iconRegarding fee payment in a central university where i will not study for 1 year
Dear Client The college might have some rules or regulations regarding the payment of fees. You must check the documents and then talk to the college authorities firstly, in case you feel there's any kind of injustice you have been through. or you may approach the civil court for the same. Thanks Regards
question iconComplat MC haibowal
Dear Sir, You can file public interest litigation petition and also approach media and social networks to redress public grievance. I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.