Agricultural electricity Pumpset Motor Misuse and / or Theft Agricultural electricity Pumpset Motor Misuse and / or Theft

A trespasser at my property misusing my agricultural pump set motor water every often. He is making money by taking the water from my pump set.

While speaking to Asst.Exe.Engineer/Enforcement Team for electricity, the enforcement officer informed me even if they catch the water flows from my pumpset to another land, they may not find proof whether the trepasser is making money from the other person. The officer is telling that he need a proof first and also the tresspasser can argue that he is passing water to the land where he is leased.

I feel that the trespasser who is taking water from my pumpset and the person benefiting that water on his land are the accused person.

What is the best approach to complaint and file a case on this?

It is advisable that you file a complaint with the police as well as the electricity office.

It is advisable to lodge a complaint and file a civil suit against the trespasser.

DIYAVARHUSSAIN SHAIK

As per your inputs the actions of your neighbour is amounts to criminal trespass ,
Better file a criminal complaint before the local police, they will take needful actions against him, else file a private complaint in the court

NITHYANANDAN SUNDARESAN

A.Dear client inform to the higher officer of the electricity and you can take before the High court through writs and also file a Criminal police compliant. Seek compensation consult a Consitututional lawyer near you.

You may lodge complaint with police and also with electricity authority and also file a civil suit against him.

question iconNeighbor glares at us
Dear Sir/Madam, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to...
question iconmy friend complained against me under section 294(b),323,324,506(ii)
Dear Sir, You may ask the Police to record further statement of the Complainant and to close the case otherwise you have to go to the High Court and get it compromised or quashed.
question icon41 a crpc notice
Dear Sir, It is not mandatory for the Police to send more than once the notice under sec.41(a) of Cr.PC. Be informed that you are at the mercy of Police and not vice-e- versa.
question icon498A - My wife filed 498A against me
Dear Sir, Ask her to withdraw the same or go to High Court and get it quashing filing affidavit that you both are residing together.
question iconFalse Promises to marry
Dear Client There is a possibility that he is scared that you might file case against him and that could be the reason that he wanted his lawyer to speak to you.