Transparency on type of car parking Transparency on type of car parking

On registration form builder has mentioned "one car park" and saying type of parking (open, stilt or stack) will be mentioned in the parking letter which will be given at the time of possession. As possession is after 2 years, Can I force builder to disclose which parking type will be alloted to me?

You can ask them for the details, but the reason you haven't been intimated of the same is most likely because the builder himself has no idea, at least so far, what sort of parking facilities will be provided.

You may get issue a legal notice and get particular information about parking type and its allotment to you.

Rate me Five Star*

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.builder took money for car park ?
if yes, different amount of money for different type of car parking ?
or builder saying it will be lottery allotment.
builder might be taking different amount of money for different type of car parking so allotment will be done on that basis by showing fake lottery.
if that is the case then pay at time of allotment letter only.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel (Complete Law Shield)
#YourLifeYourChoice

question iconQuery related with plot in Agriculture & No Development Zone
Dear Client, Plot holders below 1,500 square feet can erect the construction without submitting the plan to local bodies but will have to pay the development fees and maps to the municipal corporation...
question iconDeficiency of service - I booked a flat
Dear Client As seeing your situation, I would advise you to visit an advocate who specialises in sale and property laws. He would be able to assist you better and will get back your promised amenities...
question iconmy grandfather buys a land in 1983
Dear Client You should approach the tehsil and urge the appropriate authorities to demarcate your land as per the proof that you have. Offline databases may help u in this. Hope it helps
question iconOwnership of the flat
Since your brother did not executed any will or gift deed in your favor therefore it will be deemed as he has died intestate. Hence according to the Hindu Succession Act, the said flat should be inher...
question iconIf succession certificate is needed
You are absolutely right. Since the said land is owned by your father only therefore he being the sole owner has the exclusive right to sell the said land to any person without the need of succession...