Captcha entry fraud Captcha entry fraud

Sir I found a job on quikr.com and they have given an online agreement which I signed digitally. They have given me 10000captchas to be completed within 10days but I was able to complete 600approx. Now they are charging from me 20000rs to give me termination letter and if I don't give them they will take legal action against me.What should I do now sir?

Anish Palkar

A.It seems that you are a victim of online cyber fraud.
1) Which was the website and does the company have their own website ?
2) Who recommended you for this online work?
3) Where do you stay?
4) Do you have any contact details of which person you spoke to you for the contract work ?
5) Did you sign any type of Contract or Agreement with the company?
6) Most of these types of companies are fraud? They will just keep demanding money & reject your work.
7) As now they have sent you the legal notice or may send through email there is a high chance that they may file a case against you. It will be always better if you send a legal notice by a Lawyer to the company for their false claim and mental harassment for you.
8) Also make sure that you are recording all the phone Calls which they have been calling you for money?
9) If possible we can help you to file a complaint to cyber crime office in your area if they are sending you continuous messages & emails for the payments.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

It will depend upon the terms and conditions of the employment agreement. Kindly provide more details.
If you find this answer helpful, do rate us.

It will depend upon the terms and conditions of your employment agreement.

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have thos...
question iconLeads genuine but not genuine.
Hi, If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice...
question iconAdvertising
Hi, The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory fra...