Mental harassment Mental harassment

How do I file a case against Bajaj Finance for mental harassment?
I have been getting back to back calls from them multiple times daily for a credit card that I don't want.

A complaint may be registered with that company's authorities stating your grievances. If no action is taken, a complaint may be done against them.
If you find this answer helpful, please rate us.

You may complain about the same with that company's authorities,
If no heed is paid, then you may file a complaint against them.

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have thos...
question iconLeads genuine but not genuine.
Hi, If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice...
question iconAdvertising
Hi, The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory fra...