Q. Recovery of invested amount alongwith my intrest

Placeholder image


posted 1 year ago

Q.Recovery of invested amount alongwith my intrest
Hi, I invested amount on one of friends company in nagpur(Maharashtra). I live in Banglore. My friend referred me to invest fortune fishery company. They promised me to give monthly return on every 15th of month till 25 months. Now they are not giving return as promised . I transferred amount via cheaque and few online. Also, They promised me to give me agreement but they have not given agreement so far..Now they are saying i will give this month, this that . Please advise what can i take legal action to get my invested amount with interest ?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Rajeev RJ

Experience: 18 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Issue a legal notice to the company and its owners then they will return your money with interest.


RJ Associates

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us