Q.My boyfriend is blackmailing me

Q. My boyfriend is blackmailing me

Me and my boyfriend are in a relationship since 2016. Now he started blackmailing about posting my nude pictures online as well as on Facebook. He is torturing me everyday I want to get rid of him. Please suggest what to do. I am willing to hire a lawyer but I don't want to involve my parents at all

A. hire an advocate whom you can trust and ask him to handle the matter without allowing it to get publicity.

A. Call us we have team of lawyers to handle the case like yours. Need not to worry. Contact without dealy

GANESH SHARMA

A. You need to take stand to save yourself and punish the guilty. immediately you need to visit the ladies police station ( Mahila Thana) and file FIR against the boyfriend for Cheating, Blackmail, Threatening, Defamation & loading the nude pics in Face book in IT act and let the police take action, otherwise you may file similar complaint in Criminal court under section 156(3) and court will order the FIR.

Vimlesh Mishra

A. Dear Mam,
The ACT of your boyfriend calls for strict action as it involves a lot of offences.
You should start by lodging an FIR against him for harassment, black mail etc.
Secondly, you should send him a Legal Notice asking him to stop the nuisance otherwise he will have to bear the dire consequences for the same.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. Dear Madam,
I can prepare a strong private legal notice to him which makes him to stop such practice. Contact me immediately

A. Hello there,
Allow me to help you by sending him a Legal Notice for his criminal offence what he has committed while posting your private pictures on public platform.

Neeraj Kumar