ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2052)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (270)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)


Placeholder image


posted 11 months ago

I am from Mumbai & my aadhar card shows Mumbai address. My property (flats in apartment) is located at Mumbai & Gujarat Both places.

Can I register my will at BHARUCH all all property across India.?

What will be cost of registration complete process.?

Do I need to approach sub-registrar office or somware else.?

Will shall be in plan A4 paper or otherwise? legal green paper or stamp paper?

Notary need to be done to will papers?

I wish to give everything to my son who took care of my spouse & takes care of me but I have 2 doughters married & settled and I don't want then to claim in future to my son.

Reasonable service expected

Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Your questions need personal discussions to bring more clarity.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. For registration of the will you need to have your KYC details and you may register your will at the places you have the address proof.
The cost of registration is very normal and changes from state to state and receipt is provided by the registration office and you need to pay the fee of the advocate as well.
Get the will notarized and approach to sub registrar.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Vimlesh Mishra

Experience: 26 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 11 months ago

Sir Thanks a lot for your reply.

Does this mean if my aadhar shows my Mumbai address I can not register my will at Gujarat BHARUCH.?


A. You can prepare & register in mumbai from an expert Property Lawyer well versed in preparing will and registering quickly.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Ambrose Leo

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 11 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us