Q.agreement of land

Q. agreement of land

sir I have made an agreement for my land before 8 years after 5 years the agreementer died who wants to purchase the property and my original sale deed was with him what should i do

A. Put a case and get it back.

A. Request to his legal hires to go ahead with the agreement if there is clause in agreement that legal hires would also be bound by that agreement.
If it is not so send them a legal notice terminating the agreemnet and asking them to return back yiur original sale deed

Mohd Imran

A. Request his legal heirs to return it back. If they don't then you can take legal steps.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE

The legal heirs of the deceased person have the rights and liabilities. You have to connect with them.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. There are many things which cannot be judged by your question.
Was it an agreement to sale or something else. Who is the registered owner in the sub-registrar's records. Kindly provide all the necessary information for better disposal of your query.

Syed

A. The agreement could not be executed due to death of the buyer and has therefore lapsed. On a safer side send the amount of money if any accepted by you from the buyer who expired to his family member if any known to you or at his residential address if known to you by cheque and when that cheque is received and credited or not presented for payment, u can sell the land thereafter. Also keep a Xerox of the cheque for future.

Nirmal Chopra