Medical claim got Repudiation for Crosspathy, what to do? Medical claim got Repudiation for Crosspathy, what to do?

As per policy, crosspathy is not payable .Hence the claim is
being denied under clause no 3.25 of the policy.
MEDICAL PRACTITIONER is a person who holds a valid registration from the Medical Council of any State or Medical
Council of India or Council for Indian Medicine or for Homeopathy set up by the Government of India or a State Government
and is thereby entitled to practice medicine within its jurisdiction; and is acting within the scope and jurisdiction of his
license. Note: The Medical Practitioner should not be the insured or close family members

If the policy was repudiated for crosspathy, then you will have to approach the consumer forum, and present your case that the repudiation was not valid as the clause of crosspathy was not violated by you. Please consult with an advocate personally, he will advise you further.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

If the terms of the policy clearly mentions that the policy cover will be denied in case of crosspathy, then you will have to prove the otherwise, that the crosspathy was not done in your case.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

A.If crosspathy is not covered as per the policy and its clearly mentioned there then I don't think that you will have any benefit fighting this case legally in court or consumer forum. But I will still suggest that you can take chance and move a petition with the Insurance Ombudsman.

question iconI have a health insurance policy
Dear Sir, You have two options. First option to approach Insurance Ombudsman or directly go to Civil Court or High Court.
question iconLife insurance claim rejection even after section 45 amendment
Dear Client What you have done is not disclosed the information to the insurer and for this during the time of the claim your insurance will be repudiated for the same reason. And when they do so then...
question iconRole of section 45 of insurance amendment act 1938, updated 2015
Dear Sir, Please approach Banking Ombudsman if not satisfied then approach directly High Court and get a remedy.
question iconTerm Life Insurance
Hi client, You directly need to contact an advocate for the guidance. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconinsurance hdfc pension life
Dear Client Ask them why they have done this and if the answer is satisfactory then leave it this way and if not then you can send them a legal notice followed by a consumer case in the consumer foru...