Q. Harasment by Sons

Anonymous

question iconHarasment by Sons

My father married my mother (from another tehsil) after his first wife(local) had passed away. I am still unmarried and also my one younger sister.

I also have two step brothers and one step sister. All of them are married. One step bro. is adopted by his maternal aunt(masi) who is childless. He has changed parentage but still has occupied one plot of land forcibly. One more step bro. who was living with us till 2016 is working in police telecom deptt. from last 21 years. He is 43, Hawaldar rank, posted... He has made our life miserable from last 20 years. He never gave a penny to the father. He is physically very strong, greedy and arrogant. His maternal uncles and aunts live around here due to which our dad could never mend his ways.

We have almost 30 kanals of land(worth 4 crore) but running income is less than my monthly salary. In 2016 this Police bro. got his due share of property.
He once thrashed my mom, me when I confronted and even once slapped father and several times verbally abused my sister too. Every time police takes his side.

My father has one sister 75 who is deaf and dumb was given 5 kanals of orchand land by his father. This bro. being motherless was being cared by her. He lured her and even got that land transferred to him. The matter is subjudice.

They don't listen to "local biradari". Even baradari is afraid of them. Papa wants to distribute whole property. They want plots of their choice. Want to dictate terms. By harassing the potential buyers they don't let father sell some land. Simply it is 'Might is right issue'!

A.Dear Madam,
You may file domestic violence case to stop such harassments. If you want property you have to file a partition suit and if you are already in possession then file a suit for permanent injunction.

Rate me Five Star*

Ashutosh Patel

Ashutosh Patel

A.File complaint to SP and also u have a right to file for protection under Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens Act before High Court after complaining to police for protection from him and that he should be directed to remain away from your father and mother as he his physically harassing them

Give a complaint to SP office. You can give complaint by post and keep the receipt with you as the proof of the complaint. He may investigate this case or order some officers to investigate the case and file charge sheet.
Please rate my answer
Thank You

First you have to register a police complaint and get the receipt. If proper action is not taken by local police, you can give a complaint in SP office. Mention all the details in your complaint. Police will investigate the case and file the charge sheet.
Please rate my answer
Thank You

question iconSole Arbitrator passed an Ex-parte Award
Dear Client The law provides the option to appeal against the arbitration and that is possible by appealing to the high court. Since the award is already made you will have to tread your path carefully. If you are going to settle this then ensure that the credit card company is not taking the arbitration award for execution.
question iconArbitration for Credit Card recovery
Dear Clinet, The arbitration tribunal will allow you to present your case and put forward all that you want to say and communicate. They will hear all your pleas and then only they will decide on the award. But in all possibility they will not let you not pay the amount. They will make an award that you are to pay that amount. How to pay will be left open to you.
question iconCredit Card dues Recovery - Legal Notice for Arbitration
Dear Client, One thing is to be kept in mind that loan or credit card is something which means we have taken money from a bank and used it for ourselves and then when the bank wants it back we have to return it as it is their money. In your case you do not have much options but to cooperate with the bank and also communicate with the bank to cooperate with you. Tell them that you will pay them in small amount once you are in job.
question iconProvident Fund Claim-I was a employee of a Private Limited company
Dear client, The act by the company here is illegal and can result in the application of penal provisions. You can file a complaint goes to respective EPFO office a bout your grievience. Thank you. Have a nice day
question iconArbitration
Dear Sir, It is not so easy to issue attachment warrant since it has to undergo court proceedings or arbitration proceedings. You must increase thick of your skin and ask them to do whatever they like since it is a civil in nature and losing jobs during this COVID situation is universally known. I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief. Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

7604047602