Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. my sim linked with my aadhaar but sold to another person by company

Q.my sim linked with my aadhaar but sold to another person by company
I purchased a sim no. 9217700076 from Tata Indicom in 2004. This number was linked with aadhaar card. In 2012, Tata teleservices closed the sim saying that my record mismatched with their record. I tried very hard to restart the sim for a long but could not find any solution. Company sold this sim to another person and that person port the number to Airtel. After filing a case in consumer court, Tata showed helplessness as it was not their sim now. I file again a case against Airtel but that customer again port his number to Idea.
How the customer is porting this number 9217700076 without giving aadhaar proof. He has provided Passport as ID Proof in Idea. Please help me in getting my number back as it is given in my financial and social concerns.

Ashish K Dongre

A. ) Have you Complaint to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India??

Rakesh Sharma

Replied 1 year ago

TRAI Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by TRAI. Consumers are advised to take up their complaints with their respective service providers. Complaints, if any, received in TRAI are forwarded to the service providers. No follow up action is taken by TRAI on individual complaint(s).
I followed up the entire process as per TRAI :
lodged a complaint with my telecom service provider
gone to appellate authority after no satisfaction
Porting from Tata to Airtel, Airtel to Idea, without showing AADHAAR card. My Aadhaar is linked with the number. What should I do now?