Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Issue with bank job ?

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconIssue with bank job ?

I am a director in a pvt ltd company and it is a startup which me and my 2 friends have started in 2019 but due to covid19 it failed.
So right now i am going for bank job. (public sector banks)
So my question is being a director in a pvt ltd will cause me any issue with bank job ?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
You can be an employee of another company while being a director of a company – Companies Act, 2013 does not clearly specify or prohibit the same. So no liability will fall upon you as you are no more a director and just a bank employee.
Thank You.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconOnline agreement for data entry job
Dear Client Its a fraud and you need to just ignore this and move on. Nothing will happen as whatever they do and say is all bogus. There will be no criminal action or case against you so just ignore and don't pay them anything even if they scare you.
question iconLucrative Offers indulging into Fraud Commitment
Dear Client, You can challenge the validity of the said offer on two grounds: (1) Impossibility of Performance and (2) Unreasonable Conditions. Alternatively, you can file an FIR or approach the Cyber Cell, in case the company is not legitimate and it seems as an incidence of fraud/scam. Thank you
question iconMy associate company is not ready to pay my service payment
You will have to first issue legal notice to them and if they don't comply or don't reply within 15-30 days than you can file a civil suit against them for recovery of money and/or breach of contract. You can also file a police complaint against the defaulter for breach of contract and breach of trust but such cases come under civil matter so cannot help much. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than please provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question iconRefund for Membership done under fraudulent information
Dear Client If you think that they are not providing what they had promised and there is deficiency of services then you can approach the consumer forum against them and seek your refund. You may also send them a legal notice before filing a case in consumer forum.
question iconRent dispute
Dear Client Just ask him that what complaint is he will file and to whom? If he is thinking to got to police then he will have to devise a mechanism to file an FIR for this kind of situation. You need not worry as it seems his trick to not to return the security deposit to you.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town