Refund not given by Flipkart Refund not given by Flipkart

Flipkart don’t give me refund and nch also close my complaint what should I do now

It is very hard to fight against corporates unless you are ready to spend money and time by approaching Consumer Courts.

Vaidehi Samant

A.Send them a legal notice and if your claims in the legal notice are not complied and/or the notice is not replied by them in 15-30 days than you may file a consumer case against them for deficiency of service or faulty product that they sold to you. Thank you.

A.Dear Client
If they have not given the refund then you can send them a legal notice followed by filing a consumer case against them for deficiency of service or faulty product that they sold to you. Speak to a lawyer and share all the information to get clarification on your question.

You could contact the customer care at flipkart first; they would let you know as to why there has been a delay on their end. Still, if the issue is not resolved, you can approach the District Commission to seek redressal.

Thank you

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.