Q. Client denies payment for the 4BHK interior works that I have designed and executed with materials.

Anonymous

Q.Client denies payment for the 4BHK interior works that I have designed and executed with materials.
Hi,
I have a interior design and architecture firm based in Baroda, Gujarat.
We designed and executed interior and furniture for our client (also in Baroda ) and started works on site after he paid the initial advance amount. As the project developed further we demanded for further funds but he kept postponing the same by using some excuse or the other repeatedly. Currently we stopped work on site however almost 95% of works have been executed on site and even our extra material & tools are also kept as it is on site. When we demand for the payment he now denies to pay us the pending amount and also threatens us not to send our carpenters and painters to the site to recover the left over machines and materials. This attitude of his is creating a lot of problem for us to replay our labour teams and our supplier agencies. The client has been skilfully avoiding our calls and messages, or physical meetings.
What are the rightful steps that I can take against the client.

Kindly advice.
Regards.

A. ) By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you should send legal notice from any local lawyer. For damages or losses. File recovery suit against them

A. ) Criminal Proceeding: Lodge a complaint with the local police station where the cause of action arose for criminal breach of trust and cheating.

Civil Proceeding: Send a legal notice through a lawyer.

A. ) Dear client you need to send then legal notice through any local lawyer. If they deny for payment then you can file recovery suit with damages for your loss.

A. ) First issue a legal notice on all aspects of the issue with regard to terms & conditions of the interior & furniture and claim for damaged,penalty etc.,from panel of Vidhikarya quickly.

Your issue may be solved by issuing a legal notice or it will become a basic document to approach civil court or consumer court. for preparation of legal notice contact me through Vidikarya.

prasad

A. ) dear client first issue legal notice through lawyer and ask yr amount from other party. if other party will not act act per notice then file case for recovery. for any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

A. ) You have to file a suit to recover your due. Further, kindly read the service agreement (or construction agreement) thoroughly. You might have a lien on the property.