Company Forcing me to Serve the 60 Days Notice Period Company Forcing me to Serve the 60 Days Notice Period

I am working in one of the largest Paint Manufacturing Company in India. Recently due to some issues with the systems & management i Resigned from my Duties by Giving 30 Day Notice Period and 30 Days Recovery Period, But they Revoked/Rejected my Resignation and then on 20th day when i insisted that i have to leave the job so my Boss is asking me to again initiate my resignation Process and forcing me to serve entire 60 days. In the Appointment Letter it is clearly Mentioned that "ON CONFIRMATION, SIXTY DAYS NOTICE IN WRITTEN BY EITHER PARTY OR SALARY IN LIEU THEREOF. Now my Boss is telling me that there is no Clause of Resignation in the Appointment letter there is only TERMINATION clause. Please help me and suggest what to do.

A.Dear client I am sorry to hear that. In this situation I request you to go through your job appointment letter to confirm. If the letter doesn't explicitly mentions Resignation clause then you can do nothing. However, if it is there you can file a complaint against your employer.

question iconRape - was peer pressured into drinking
Dear Madam, u have to approach Senior Police officers to register FIR or file a 482 Cr.pc petition to issue certain directions to the concerned officers.
question iconRegarding not giving reliving letter
Dear client, You can request your employer to immediately issue the relieving letter. If he does not obliges, send him a legal notice demanding that he immediately issue the relieving letter along wi...
question iconSalary pay - leave on immediate bases
Dear Sir, Please approach the following authority or similar authority in a state The Office Commissioner of Labour Karmika Bhavan, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-29. 080-2975307...
question iconRegarding NOC for job change
Dear Sir, Now you can get the NOC from your present employer and face the interview for new job otherwise you may be denied new job.
question iconTotal pay-cut for on last 6 months shift allowances due to system error
Dear Client You need to specify where do you work, whether in private firm or government sector, since basis that the resolution may vary. If your organization is covered under the labour laws like Fa...