ONLINE SCAM - I ordered one product from g-intact ONLINE SCAM - I ordered one product from g-intact

I ordered one product from g-intact online website and i got scammed and he refused to refund also.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A.In case of any fraudulent transactions, like any fake or not well-known shopping portal. The National Consumer Helpline (NCH) advises that a consumer should lodge a First Information Report (FIR) or make a police complaint or to Cyber Cell if the company is not traceable. Also, if you feel like being blocked or through any chance can't reach out to them, consider checking their social media sites or so. Thanks

Now a days online scams spreading like cancer and youth are addicted to online business. You may go to Cyber Police and also get issue legal notice.

question iconAdult website - How can I create
If by Adult, you mean pornography, yes, it is illegal to run an adult website in India. The IT Act and the amended Indian Penal Code deem obscene online publications illegal vide Section 67 and Section 292 respectively.
question iconData entry - one person to give me work
Dear client, One of the common job categories, where you can get a lot of fake offers, is data entry. You will be approached with a job, then the employer will ask you to give money in exchange for the job. You should never pay any money, no reputed company will ask for money in exchange for a job.You can also file a case for money extortion, and mental harassment on the person or company concernerd. Thank you.
question iconData entry - I got data entry operator
My humble regards to you sir, if you have followed, Accuracy, Storage limitation, Integrity and confidentiality (security) as well as Accountability of the company and the data, you are absolutely not liable for any kind legal action, but to understand the case in detail I shall require information like what mistakes you have committed while working on the data to give a better solution.
question iconMy friend has been fired by an IT company.
Dear client, its a private affair, and if the contract of the organisation states such clause, then the company has every right to fire any wrongdoer or so, in case the clauses gets violated. Thanks
question iconOnline work - 500 resumes has to be filed
Dear Sir, They cannot file any such case and you need not bother about there illegal demands. You may approach the Police since the said company might be a fake company.