I am a crptocurrency trader, I am a crptocurrency trader,

I am a crptocurrency \ bitcoin trader, can i trade with my personal bank account and pay tax with the help of CA or i have to register a company and open a current bank account using that can i make the trading. Which one is the best ?

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
Our Indian Government and Reserve Bank of India are yet not very clear with their policy on cryptocurrency and hence you are suggested to trade using your personal account unless there is clear cut policies around bitcoins

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconClubbing of income
Dear Sir, The question purely relates to finance which can be effectively answered by any chartered accountant.
question iconRBI Guidelines on Fix Deposits in Banks
Dear Sir, Better go to the Office of any charted accountant or auditor and get clarify all your doubts who are experts in the financial matters.
question iconF&O trading expenses which can be claimed as business expense
Dear Sir, Above questions may kindly be asked to any chartered accountant or auditors who are experts in the financial matters.
question iconWhich ITR to file - both business
Dear Client, since income from F&O trading is to be treated as business income, therefore an individual filing return with F&O trading income has to file ITR in form ITR 4. Hope this helps
question iconCapital gain tax -buying a resale flat
Dear client, the buyer of the falt will not have to pay any capital gain tax. However, on the other hand the seller will have to. Moreover, there is always a tax exemption option for bot the seller in long term capital gain.
Read Blogs on Tax-Income Tax

Tax-Income Tax Lawyers