Online work -  500 resumes has to be filed Online work - 500 resumes has to be filed

I got an online work in which 500 resumes has to be filed within 3days with 90%accuracy. Due to my phone working condition issues i couldnt make it up and now they are threateing to file a case against me and to avoid it they are asking money, 8000.They said if i didn't paid the Money it will be a legal issue. Can i be filed for such a case???

A.In my humble suggestion, if the threatening is too much, you can approach the nearest police station. But it is not possible for them to bring ay case against you due to absence of any ground.

They cannot file any such case and you need not bother about there illegal demands. You may approach the Police since the said company might be a fake company.

question iconCyber related - site called aviator where we bet and money multiplies
Dear Client, The Supreme Court has left it to state and central governments to take a stand on it. For example, the government of Nagaland had already introduced a bill in the legislative assembly to...
question iconData entry job: asking for 7160 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconOnline blackmailing - father was entrapped in online blackmailing
Kindly write a complaint to the concerned cyber crime department illustrating all the facts which happened with your father and also mention the transaction details till date done by your father. The...
question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about you...
question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activi...