Data Entry Fraud - Turbonet Digital Services Data Entry Fraud - Turbonet Digital Services

I have joined a company named Turbonet Digital Services and signed an agreement with them where i can't read the agreement because they are manipulating me. And then i research them and got they are fake .And now they are sending me legal notice to pay registration fee of Rs.87000 which i can't pay such amount they said if i am unable to pay this they will proceed to case. Please someone give me some advice how to deal with this.

A.Since you've already got the knowledge that they're fake you need not worry about the fees or any kind of money they try to charge you for, they they try to harass you, you can file a case for harassment against them

question iconBond-Company asking for 2 months salary
Dear client, Since there is a legal bond between you and the employer you need to compensate the same. However, as mentioned by you that no gratuity was given to you and gratuity is a statutory right...
question iconLPA in High Court
It is for the High Court to decide exparte on merit, in case Respondent don't tender their reply against LPA preferred by the Appellant.
question iconrights issue - I was hired for a chat process
You need to check the terms of your appointment contract where it is mentioned your duties and whether company has a right to change and transfer your duties without prior notice or not? If the Compa...
question iconService contract - company has signed a contract
Dear Client You should talk to the HR of the company and explain him or her situation. If not, apply to grievance mechanism of the company to address this particular issue. If not, then approach a law...
question iconRegistration - land for developing to the builder
Dear Sir, Both the parties are bound by terms of agreement. If any of the party not read the terms properly then cannot fight for any benefits which are not mentioned in the agreement.