Society not giving reply on making member Society not giving reply on making member

I have purchased builder flat in Feb and have done registration, stamp duty and also have builder, society noc submitted to bank. Parallel i have submitted all the documents copy to society for making me member 4 months ago but they are still not giving any reply. Please help on how to legally ask society to make member.

You may get issue a legal notice and also approach concerned Government Department who will issue a notice to the Society and solve your problem.

A.Sir you have to write a letter to the secretary of the society regarding this matter, and mention your issue clearly.

question iconQuery related with plot in Agriculture & No Development Zone
Dear Client, Plot holders below 1,500 square feet can erect the construction without submitting the plan to local bodies but will have to pay the development fees and maps to the municipal corporation...
question iconDeficiency of service - I booked a flat
Dear Client As seeing your situation, I would advise you to visit an advocate who specialises in sale and property laws. He would be able to assist you better and will get back your promised amenities...
question iconmy grandfather buys a land in 1983
Dear Client You should approach the tehsil and urge the appropriate authorities to demarcate your land as per the proof that you have. Offline databases may help u in this. Hope it helps
question iconOwnership of the flat
Since your brother did not executed any will or gift deed in your favor therefore it will be deemed as he has died intestate. Hence according to the Hindu Succession Act, the said flat should be inher...
question iconIf succession certificate is needed
You are absolutely right. Since the said land is owned by your father only therefore he being the sole owner has the exclusive right to sell the said land to any person without the need of succession...