Clarification on EWS certificate Clarification on EWS certificate

Hi sir
My father used to run a business 9 years ago.unfortunately business did not run well . having no other choice my father filed an Insolvency petition.The opposite party filed counter petition.Its been 8 years and the case is in disposed status.Now my issue is Iam appearing for upsc exams.I come under EWS category.can I apply under EWS category? Will there be any issues in background verification?

A.You're capable of EWS category, since your father has no flowing income therefore you can apply for EWS category

Your father have no income and also file insolvency petition as such you are entitled for EWS reservations.

question iconBankruptcy and debts - business cattle loan
Dear client, You can send a legal notice asking them to waive the said 2 months, inspite of it if the Bank does not waive, then u will have to file a consumer disputes case for deficiency of services...
question iconLetter to bank for settlement
Dear Client If you are looking for settlement with the credit card company then you can send them a letter and proposal for the same and you can take the help of a lawyer for this.
question iconPossession of Property by Bank without serving notice & settlement time
Dear Client The Bank can do so only after sending a notice under SARFAESI Act and not without informing you through the notice. If the bank has not informed you then you can take legal action against...
question iconIndebted to Moneylenders
If you have given signed cheques to the moneylenders as a guarantor on behalf of your father then if he fails to pay the due loans in full within the specified time then the money lenders shall take a...
question iconMy account turned NPA and the bank took symbolic possession.
You should immediately contact any good advocate of Hon'ble High Court and consult with him along with all the relevant documents regarding the said loan dispute. Immediately action should be taken on...