haressment from a woman haressment from a woman

Posted 1 year ago

My uncle's wife is stalking and spying me and is invading My privacy, not only that she is chasing my friends/co-worker for extramarital affairs along with that i was talking to girl for marriage and she broke us also, and she sneaked into my workplace and tarnished my reputation and got me demoted i told her verbally not to intervene but she threatens me or she manipulates me, previous tried to stop her but she ripped her own clothes and tried to file a police report on me but they left us with a written letter, kindly help me i want her to stop interfering in my life and now she isolated me from everyone and it's suffocating to be like this and my parents aren't helping me either, pls help ?

A.Record any incidents, conversations, threats, or actions your uncle's wife has taken against you. If you feel threatened or harassed by your uncle's wife, you may want to consider seeking a restraining order against her. This can legally prohibit her from contacting or approaching you. If her actions affect your workplace, consider talking to your employer or HR department about the situation. They might be able to provide support or guidance on handling the situation at work. If she continues to threaten or harass you, you may need to involve law enforcement. Talk to your family and mention that it would be beneficial to end this matter privately. If not, File a report with the police detailing the incidents and provide any evidence you've collected. Defamation under IPC is a clear case here.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

My employer is protecting her and abused me on her behalf on numerous occasions. I did inform about her to the staff but it's of no use as people from my workplace itself are entertaining her, and they are threatening my mental peace too and they are reporting my activities and and monitoring me on her behalf.

You may file a simple suit called permanent injunction as she is unnecessarily interfering into your private affairs. It is none of her business.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should report this activity in the nearest police station in order to address this issue.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

I approached my nearest police station instead of taking my complaint he was trying to morally correct me.

question iconSenior citizens Domestic abuse
Dear Client, In the given situation, it is to inform that to protect a Sr.Citizen from harassment and humiliation/abuse from his own son and daughter-in-law, reach out to the office of SDM or DM of t...
question iconMentally Ill wife not cooperating for treating the mental illness
Dear Sir, Courts are neutral you may go to any NGO or directly admit her in any mental hospital for treatment.
question iconAncestral Property
Dear Sir, Yes your aunts will get share in the property if they go to court but it will not take less than one decade time. secondly you may go for family settlement without filing partition suit.
question iconWhat should i do if my husband doubted unnecessarily
Dear Client, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult situation. It's important to address such concerns in a healthy and respectful manner. Here are some steps you can consider...
question iconLegal Steps Against Offensive Father How to stay him away of my home and family.
Dear Client, Here are some general steps you may consider: Consult with a Family Lawyer: Seek the advice of a family lawyer who specializes in divorce and family law. They can explain the legal opti...