Sale of Holiday package using misleading promises Sale of Holiday package using misleading promises

Hi, In May'22, I and my wife took a presentation from Rangers Club Pvt Ltd Noida for their holiday packages. They showed us a lot of properties as their properties and also told us that we can cancel anytime. Based on their words and promises, we bought a 10year plan and signed the agreement (the agreement was provided after making the payment). Later when we read the agreement, it mentioned that the agreement can only be canceled within 7 days without any personal reasons by either party of the agreement and the showcased properties didn't belong to them. 
So based on the agreement, the Next day, I sent messages to the sales reps to cancel the membership, as there was a misrepresentation of facts during the sales pitch, and also sent cancellation mail, when the onboarding call was received, we mention the same to them, that cancel the membership.
But they are refusing to cancel the membership and saying that it is non-cancelable. After multiple follow-ups and a meeting they are forcing us to go on a holiday within the next month, and saying only if you are not satisfied based on "our service parameters", we will cancel the membership.
I also saw that a lot of other customers are also complaining about the same on the internet. All this is causing me a lot of mental stress. 
Please advise, How can I resolve this issue and get my money back?

Many such cheating tactics being used by advertisers and people may enter into such agreements. If you have time money and patients then go to consumer forum court.

A.Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.

question iconRefund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam
Ma'am you should send a legal notice to the concerned company regarding refund of paid amount including compensation. If the concerned company fails to pay back on time then you must file a complaint before the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission of your local jurisdiction against the concerned company for its fraudulent activities.
question iconCO OPERATIVE BANK NOT ALLOWING TO WITHDRAW THE SHARES
Dear Client, You can withdraw the money you have invested in stock markets anytime as no rules are preventing you from it. However, there are fee, commissions and costs that you have to consider. Therefore there are no auch rule and you can file FIR against such companies.
question iconMisbehavior by neighbour
Dear Client, You can go to the same police station and ask for reopening of the case. As the problems caused by the neighbour.
question iconMedical Negligence - My daughter born with a birth defect deceased
1. The first step to be taken in case of medical negligence is to file a proper complaint to the State Medical Council against the concerned doctor, practitioner or authority. 2. The victim may file a complaint via the consumer court or a criminal court a per the nature of the negligence. 3. But one must note that a lawsuit against a hospital leads to a long drawn out court battle that will end up being a very costly affair. 4. If the victim wishes to receive monetary compensation, the best way would be to approach a consumer court. Once a complaint is filed, the consumer court investigates the claim. 5. In some cases, they can even suspend the concerned doctor’s license if he or she is found responsible for gross negligence. 6. The victim can instead choose to approach a Patient-Advocate, who is someone who conveys medical duty owed to the patient. 7. In case of a breach, the patient advocate will inform the victims of the steps they are to take. The patient-advocate will also advise the patient with regards to monetary compensation, legal disposition and other such things.
question iconShirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier
Dear Client, If after repeated requests no action is taken , you can go to the consumer forum or the consumer court and file a complaint against the supplier. Yes there you can include negligence and mental stress and payment for that.