Gratuity Pay at 4 years 6 months 12 days Gratuity Pay at 4 years 6 months 12 days

Am I eligible for gratuity if I have worked in an organisation for 4 yeards 6 months & 12 days?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, after five years of continuous employment with an organization, an employee becomes eligible for a gratuity pay.

question iconResignation before end of service bond.
Dear Sir, u just ignore their calls and messages. for such meagre amount they may not approach court to recover the amount. The law on this point is as follows: -------------------------------------...
question iconGratuity Claims - have set up a new entity as an LLP firm
Dear Sir, it depends upon the mutual understanding between old company and new company. But, under any circumstances the eligible employees can't be denied gratuity.
question iconDual Employement , Asking for recovery.
Since you were on notice period in your previous company therefore you haven't received the release letter from that company and in the same time you started working in another company without informi...
question iconSalary of appointed Director
You must send a legal notice to the concerned authority for making the payment of your due salary within 15 days from the receipt of your legal notice but if they fail to comply with your legal notice...
question iconABOUT BOND BREAKAGE AMOUNT
Dear Client, First of all why you want to file the case against the organisation. What are the difficulties you were or are facing then you can send a legal notice against the organisation. And may fi...