About false missing complaint About false missing complaint

Posted 1 year ago

we both are adult and performed intercaste marriage. boys family is in opposition and they filed a false missing complaint with some friend police officers so that they can easily trace us legally. I did the email to police but no response. Police officer is forcing us to visit for statement. We are not filling safe we did email but police is not accepting. How we can close the missing complaint without going there?


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you will have to go without which you will not be able to close any complaint.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconHow to Appeal against order passed by the sub divisonal officer
Dear Client, The Karnataka High Court has ruled out in 2021 in a writ petition filed by aggrieved children against the order of the Maintenance Tribunalof passed under Sr. Citizens Act, 2007 that the...
question iconchange of the wife name
Dear client, Your query requires more information to respond. The purpose behind the change of one's name in statutory records or other documents required for proof of identity of person and identity...
question iconSenior citizens Domestic abuse
Dear Client, In the given situation, it is to inform that to protect a Sr.Citizen from harassment and humiliation/abuse from his own son and daughter-in-law, reach out to the office of SDM or DM of t...
question iconMentally Ill wife not cooperating for treating the mental illness
Dear Sir, Courts are neutral you may go to any NGO or directly admit her in any mental hospital for treatment.
question iconAncestral Property
Dear Sir, Yes your aunts will get share in the property if they go to court but it will not take less than one decade time. secondly you may go for family settlement without filing partition suit.