Can I pay that company? Can I pay that company?

I received the email from company site they give me form filling job in which I have to fill 350 form in 5 days.they told me that I am not complete my work they take panulty from me .but after 13 form there was an error in site .i mail them and also what's app them about that they don't respond me after few days they call me and said to pay panulty and send me notice and said that they take action on me in rajeshthan court
Now what should I do?
Is I have to pay them or not ?

You may go through the terms and condition to which you entered with that company.
If there is any such clause to which you agreed then it becomes your duty to comply with the said conditions. However any illegal conditions may not be enforceable in law, hence you may go through the conditions once again and revert with the clauses making your responsible to pay such a huge amount.

question iconData entry fault case against me
Dear Sir, Such companies are many and they are cheating the young youth. You need not worry about it and disconnect all connections with them. Is online data entry jobs are fake? it is totally scam p...
question iconFraud by a fake trader
Dear Sir, You may approach the police or if you have enough documents then file private complaint in the Court of Magistrate.
question iconHacking - Someone is controlling my phone remotely
Dear Client You can complaint to the Cyber Cell and they will take actim against this. Hope it helps.
question iconWhatsApp notice
Dear Client This message might be fake and joining 18 plus group and sharing weird messages and offensive content/material may lead you under huge trouble and book you under IT laws and cyber crimes....
question iconWhat should I do next?
You should file a cyber complaint before the concerned cyber cell of your jurisdiction against such person who is blackmailing you ... You should intimate every thing along with the money transaction...