Educational loan  - get a education loan of 15 lakhs Educational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs

I need to get a education loan of 15 lakhs with collateral.But I have no 4 wheeler access to my home.It is 15 mts away from the main road and my loan is rejected due to the above reason.Is there any way that I can get a education loan ?

There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.

question iconBuyer has transferred vehicle on his name even after 12 months
Dear Client You can file a written police compliant to the local police station it would be better to take help of an Advocate. Hope it helps.
question iconTraffic challan court case disposed but echallan not updated
Hello Client, Echallans should be updated pretty fast and if that is not the case if your situation, kindly contact their service desk to enquire about the same.
question iconOld bike being used by someone else
Dear Sir, You may lodge a complaint with RTO against such scrap buyer and see that vehicle is seized and get rounded of registration number of the vehicle as a scrap vehicle.
question iconBooked a bus ticket directly from the website
You may send a legal notice to the concerned bus company for refund of your paid money or else you have to file a case before the consumer forum for getting the refund. If you file a case before the c...
question iconRC - I bought a second hand bike
Dear Client! Don't transfer the RC in your name. Since there is a loan on bike, there must be hypothecation on the bike before the Office of the RTO. Kindly lodge a formal police Complaint against...
Read Blogs on Transportation