Regarding not giving reliving letter Regarding not giving reliving letter

Sir I use to work in small company there i work for 5 month and my probation period ends at 6 month but i was not comfortable with job roles so I just send them my resignation letter and also inform there senior manger before hand i did not recieve any mail from them about acceptance of my resignation then i go and Persuse my mba it's been 2 year i have recieved any mail from them i got placed in big MNC now i just call that small company hr about issuing my reliving letter after 2 year She said that since you was in probition and leave the company we have to talk to higher management also they haven't issued sallary slip while I was working there . It was a college placement I got offer letter from that company while I was persuing my engineering . What should I do know if that big MNC do background check


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
You can request your employer to immediately issue the relieving letter. If he does not obliges, send him a legal notice demanding that he immediately issue the relieving letter along with salary slips. If he doesn't comply, initiate legal action by consulting a lawyer.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question icondelayed salaries
Dear Client, you can talk it out with the management and if nothing comes out of it then you can file case in the NCLT.
question iconLegal notice for not joining the company
Dear Sir, Such notice is not maintainable and he can't go to any civil court to claim penalty of Rs.35,000/-. U may just ignore such notice and go in search of new job.
question iconI resigned from TCS on May 2021
Hi client, In that case contact the employer via mail. You need to speak to them . Such important matters related to employment must be done in writing and documentary form. Mere oral conversations d...
question iconsalary not credited
Hello Client, Are 90 days over since your last working day? In that case, contact your HR and kindly clarify once more. Hope this helps.
question iconEmployer ask to work forcefully
Hi client, Report the same to the head department. Comfort of employee is also a responsibility of an employer. If not responded well you can send a legal notice to the department. Thanks and Regard...