ISA Agreement ISA Agreement

Hello, I have signed ISA with Skillenable. They promised a job but i got a job through campus placement. Even though I was on a probation period they forced me to activate ISA. After probation period I lost my job, and in ISA it has not mentioned about this issue and company is demanding me for money. What should I do?

As you have lost your job that might be depending on the merit. And regarding the money they are asking from you you can lodge a FIR in the nearest police station.

question iconJob fraud - I got a data entry job
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconData entry fault case against me
Dear Sir, Such companies are many and they are cheating the young youth. You need not worry about it and disconnect all connections with them. Is online data entry jobs are fake? it is totally scam p...
question iconFraud by a fake trader
Dear Sir, You may approach the police or if you have enough documents then file private complaint in the Court of Magistrate.
question iconHacking - Someone is controlling my phone remotely
Dear Client You can complaint to the Cyber Cell and they will take actim against this. Hope it helps.
question iconWhatsApp notice
Dear Client This message might be fake and joining 18 plus group and sharing weird messages and offensive content/material may lead you under huge trouble and book you under IT laws and cyber crimes....