Case study on Divorce and doemstic violence Case study on Divorce and doemstic violence

We found a match through matrimonial for our sister. The boy is divorced and convinced us that the previous marriage was annulled. Now, for verification, we searched online about it. Coincidently we found a case on him for domestic violence from his previous marriage. He is an Australian citizen, the ex girl was also Indian. We tried to study the document but it is way too difficult to understand the legal terms for a common man like us. We need advice on it and someone who can read the legal document for us and tell us the gravity cause and effect of such case.

Responded 1 day ago

You can read or go through the lagal documents by the help of any lawyer or advocate. To get a clarity of your case.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 2 days ago

A.You need to have a direct consult with an advocate along with all the relevant documents for proper understanding of your queries and remedy.

question iconIs it mandatory for sick person to appear in court inperson
There are certain provisions when the court grants leave based on certain grounds... In your case if she is bed ridden and being not able to walk then your advocate may plead before the learned court along with all relevant documents.
question iconHow do I continue my trial or should I jump bail?
First of all, there are no fixed charges as a lawyer's fee, he/ she can quote a fee according their own will. Moreover, a fees of Rs. 2000/- per date is nominal for a good advocate. There are several senior advocates who charge much more. Furthermore, every case runs by the rules and regulations as per the law in force hence you cannot say any advocate that the lawyer is charging so much for just getting the dates. If you are unable to hire an advocate since you cannot pay the fees then you can approach the legal aid service who provides free service on behalf of the government.
question iconName as accused - my school manager called me
Dear Client, As the application was filled my misguiding you and has nothing to do with you and even after affidavit your case was dismissed. Therefore it will not affect your future in any ways.
question iconEvidence of Prosecution - Everytime I am getting new date
Dear Client You should express your concern to the appropriate jury of the court by giving validates arguments in your favour.
question iconLying and emotional blackmailing
नमस्कार आप नजदीकी पुलिस स्टेशन को शिकायत दर्ज कराइए। अपनी शिकायत में ये सारी बातों को लिखकर, पुलिस प्रशासन से कारवाई करने की मांग करो। अगर कोई भी इंसान शादी का गलत झांसा देकर किसी लड़की के साथ शारीरिक संबंध बनाता हैं तो उसे रेप माना जाता हैं - सेक्शन 375 ऑफ इंडियन पैनल कोड के अंतर्गत। शायद ये आपके काम आएगा । धन्यवाद