Religion change -  I changed to Christianity Religion change - I changed to Christianity

I am Hindu sc i changed to Christianity and now after fifteen years i am changing back to Hindu sc caste will i get the benefits of Hindu sc i am from Maharashtra thanks please reply

Responded 1 week ago

As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.

question iconService matter - am eligible for promotion
Dear Sir, History of your service is required to answer your question. It seems there was stoppage of one year increment with cumulative effect it is nothing to do that with your promotion. If you go...
question iconDog kept in flat an owner is not there
Dear Client You should call your owner and explain you situation to him. Also, humbly counsel him against animal cruelty.
question iconFire fighting and lift repair
Dear Client, All the facilities used by all the residents members shall be divided among them equally. Therefore it will be also calculated in the maintenance.
question iconIssue in getting the Way for Electricity Connection-TNEB-Tamil Nadu
Dear client, It's sad that you are going through this problem because of some industries. There are some rules which tell that there should not be any industries upto certain territory of an agricult...
question iconMarried women's income and caste
Dear client, Your creamy layer status is determined on the basis of the status of your parents and not on the basis of your own status or income or that of your husband. If you feel like the criteria...