Religion change -  I changed to Christianity Religion change - I changed to Christianity

1 year ago

I am Hindu sc i changed to Christianity and now after fifteen years i am changing back to Hindu sc caste will i get the benefits of Hindu sc i am from Maharashtra thanks please reply

As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.

question iconNCL certificate criteria with retired state government employee
Dear Client, You technically belong to OBC category even after your marriage because the category of children comes from their father and it doesn't change after the marriage of a girl. Salary income...
question iconCaste and income certificate
Dear Client, The National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has been assigned duties under Section (5) of The Constitution (One Hundred And Second Amendment) Act, 2018 to monitor and make rules f...
question iconCoaching fee refund
Dear sir You may get issue a legal notice to get back to your amount as your son never joined the coaching.
question iconFarm Land
Dear Client, For this purpose, you along with other plot owners have to make a joint application for a common road in the master plan/map of the land to the concerned Block Land Reform and Revenue Dep...
question iconMinimum marks in an interview board
Dear Client, Interview, selection, appointment, promotion etc all these activities were carried on by respective establishments as per the well-established recruitment policy made out considering a v...