Bike seized by finance company Bike seized by finance company

Hello sir,
I bought Honda dio on August 2021 by emi of 24 months from cholamandalam finance. I paid 12 months emi on time. Due to unemployment I can't able to pay 3 emi consecutively for the month of sep,oct and nov 2022. They seized my vehicle and asking full settlement of 66000 to recover my bike. Kindly let me know how can I recover my bike

I paid down payment if 12000
Emi paid (12*4100=49200)

Cost of bike 98000

You have start paying the money back to get your bike back. And make a negotiation with them about the problem that happened will not happen anymore.

You have to settle the issue by personally visiting the said office. Most of the finance companies are interested to seize the vehicles and sell the same at lower cost and make profits.

Subhashis Paul

A.You may seek the help of an advocate and have a discussion with the bank manager for settling the issue at the best convenience.

question iconHumiliated by debt collector
Dear Client You can file a written compliant in the police station of your local jurisdiction and it would be better if you take help of your local Advocate for framing police compliant. Hope it help...
Dear Client when you returned his money in cash then you should have had some witness or taken his signature on paper mentioning that amount is being given to him. If his harassments are too much then...
question iconLoan App Fraud - Money Packet application
Hi client, Your question is not clear. Assuming that a company has played scam upon you for some monetary benefits. If you think that you are unnecessarily being harassed by some one , then you can...
question iconFraud loan app harrassing with contacts and images
Hello Client, You must immediately lodge a complaint against them in the cybercrime complaint online portal and also at your local police station. Thanks & Regards
question iconFraud committed by room owner
Dear Client. Firstly you have to write a written police complaint to the police station which have jurisdiction over the property and it would be better if you take help of a advocate for drafting a f...