Bike seized by finance company Bike seized by finance company

Hello sir,
I bought Honda dio on August 2021 by emi of 24 months from cholamandalam finance. I paid 12 months emi on time. Due to unemployment I can't able to pay 3 emi consecutively for the month of sep,oct and nov 2022. They seized my vehicle and asking full settlement of 66000 to recover my bike. Kindly let me know how can I recover my bike

I paid down payment if 12000
Emi paid (12*4100=49200)

Cost of bike 98000

You have start paying the money back to get your bike back. And make a negotiation with them about the problem that happened will not happen anymore.

You have to settle the issue by personally visiting the said office. Most of the finance companies are interested to seize the vehicles and sell the same at lower cost and make profits.

Subhashis Paul

A.You may seek the help of an advocate and have a discussion with the bank manager for settling the issue at the best convenience.

question iconNeed Loan Settlement Advice
Dear Client, You can submit a notice regarding your financial crisis or insolvency to the Court and hope to get an extension on the loan repayment time.
question iconFor money recovery
Dear Client, You can send a legal notice to your friend and ask her o return the same. If she does not, then you can file a case against her or a complaint.
question iconLoan repayment
Hi client, At first they will try all the measures of reminding you. Like they would send a legal notice a recovery agent will also be sent. If this does not work, then they will file a case against...
question iconHumiliated by debt collector
Dear Client You can file a written compliant in the police station of your local jurisdiction and it would be better if you take help of your local Advocate for framing police compliant. Hope it help...
Dear Client when you returned his money in cash then you should have had some witness or taken his signature on paper mentioning that amount is being given to him. If his harassments are too much then...