Rape - was peer pressured into drinking Rape - was peer pressured into drinking

I am a GET and I was peer pressured into drinking by my manager ( C level person ) and then raped on a official visit to client's site . I need help in carrying out an investigation process as he has many supporters in the company and is a very important person. If you can help then please provide your contact details. The matter is extremely urgent as the company is asking me to sign certain docs in 4 days time. Looking forward for your early response

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Madam,
u have to approach Senior Police officers to register FIR or file a 482 Cr.pc petition to issue certain directions to the concerned officers.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconLegal notice for not joining the company
Dear Sir, Such notice is not maintainable and he can't go to any civil court to claim penalty of Rs.35,000/-. U may just ignore such notice and go in search of new job.
question iconI resigned from TCS on May 2021
Hi client, In that case contact the employer via mail. You need to speak to them . Such important matters related to employment must be done in writing and documentary form. Mere oral conversations d...
question iconsalary not credited
Hello Client, Are 90 days over since your last working day? In that case, contact your HR and kindly clarify once more. Hope this helps.
question iconEmployer ask to work forcefully
Hi client, Report the same to the head department. Comfort of employee is also a responsibility of an employer. If not responded well you can send a legal notice to the department. Thanks and Regard...
question iconEmployment Bond and being denied Annual Leave
Hello Client, The first thing to be taken into consideration is if that bond was stamped or not. If the bond was not stamped then the company cannot force you to enforce the same. However, in case it...