What should I do after winning the Permanent injunction as Defendant What should I do after winning the Permanent injunction as Defendant

Hi,

Namaskaram,

I am defendant in a injunction suite and the plaintiff lost the case as he couldn't prove the existence of schedule property as he purchased the land based on fabricated document. The plaintiff is a Notorious person. After loosing the case also he continues to use the land. What should I do legally. Please suggest step wise.

Thank you.

Lodge a complaint to the Police.
File a Petition ( Contempt of Court) immediately for violating the the order of the Hon'ble Court and also information to the Police.

A.Dear client kindly approach the civil Court with contempt petition that is violation of decree and then to police.

ARPIT BATRA

A.You can contact us for the same.

A.First approach the civil Court with contempt petition that is violation of decree and then to police.

A.you have not mentioned the facts relating to your problem . For details, contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

PARDEEP KUMAR DHINGRA

A.WHAT RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST YOU HAVE IN THE PROPERTY, PLEASE LET US KNOW THE SAME, BEFORE GUIDING YOU FURTHER. YOU NEED TO FILE SUIT FOR POSSESSION/INJUNCTION/MESNE PROFITS WITH DECLARATION OF TITLE(WHICH DEPENDS UPON WHAT RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST YOU HAVE)
POSSESSION IS 9/10TH OWNERSHIP, YOU SHOULD HAVE BETTER TITLE THAN HE HAS.

Anonymous

Replied 3 years ago

Hi Pardeep Kumar Sir,
The land was purchased by my grand father and after his time his two sons didn't get into partition. The younger son is my father. My father's elder brother sold half of the land .5 Ac to 3rd party. My father protested the transaction and objected the construction. This lead the 3rd party approached the court for permanent injunction and we fought the case. I want the land which was sold by my father's elder brother without partition. Please guide us sir

Johnson Thangiah

A.Sir,
There is a chance for first appeal.

A.By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you should file exicution of petition in same court.

question iconI have live in relationship
Dear Sir, If you try to recover such money she may lodge any complaint including a complaint under Section 376 of IPC. You must be aware that dealing with such ladies is very dangerous and spoil your entire career and you may be put in to jail.
question iconMoney Loaned - I have given 35K
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court and file for a suit regarding the same.
question iconDisturbances due to construction noise
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file a complaint with the Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) regarding sources of noise that are ongoing. The infringing party will receive a notice from KSPCB.
question iconafter-how-many-years-the-owner looses possession-of-theagricultural-land to tenant farmer
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, since land is a subject of the state, it is better to consult a local attorney who is proficient in handling these matters.
question iconRti information - applicant can ask the own format
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, for requests for information, there is no set application format. On plain paper also, the application may be submitted.