Q. Engaged /Live in realtionship /Separation

Misha G

Q.Engaged /Live in realtionship /Separation
I was engaged to be married to a guy but we decided to live together before taking the final plunge .Due to his mothers incompatibility and violanet behaviour we decided to live on separate floors , to which I agreed but as things turned out he started deviating from his promises yes due to work pressure still it was like I was just alone in a vacant flat no calls nothing slowly it I started seeing his mean side when I refused marriage to him , cause now he wants it to become an arranged situation if I married him and I don’t want his mother or brother round me , yet his mother is like why ain’t u marrying my nice son .
How do and what legal steps fo I take cause I have to get back home and I have no friends or well wishes here in jabalpur please guide me out of this hell hole am running fever almost daily knowing how this man who has my hand out of love not arranged is acting extra smart
So what are my legal rights here incase the mother who has a case or two filed against her for lying on her sons jobs position to get them settled even though my fiancée is working with his younger brother now my fiancée but the reason I had agreed to be married to him were based on the promises he had made to me which included his job and he earning for me but this is all changed he is not getting any savings doesn’t have a plan to protect my future with him and talks about marriage .

A. ) dear client kindly file a case against the person with whom you had live in relationship.

A. ) Dear Client,
You have the right to file a case against the person with whom you had live in relationship.
Now you decide what you want.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

A. ) Dear sir you can file police complaint or private complaint to the magistrate

Vishwabandhu

A. ) Dear client first decide what u want in this situation ? There is no legal marriage so u can leave that family and go to your family. No need of any litigation.

ARPIT BATRA

A. ) You can approach the cops for the same.

A. ) Dear Madam
You can file police or private complaint