Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. cyber crime

Anonymous

Q.cyber crime
Sir.,Good evening on 21st, Nov,2018 while browsing i got a phone call from 70 traders.com with number +442030144035 stating that they offered 99% singing bonus along with five protected trades and the advisory services through an account manager where you will not lose a single paise and asked me to remit a sum of Rs.15400/- (fifteen thousand four hundred only) and said the same amount you can withdraw at any time after registration,my computer did not allowed for the payment and shown it is a fake site in spite of that one Mr.ANAND DUBEY of their staff asked me to open my mail and he himself operated browsed and submitted the amount to his account.I was lured into this fraud,I did'nt even take time to establish their authenticity due to his satisfactory assurances by giving lucrative promises to extract money from me.After successful transfer with payment id - 218496854 and merchant order id : 5972440-218496854,order date and time November 21,2018, 12:44,53 Pm and asked me to send xerox copies of pan card,Voter id,Master card of the bank,address proof and the phone number registered with the bank for successful registration,To my surprise after receiving money no one contacted me in spite of several mails i have sent.I had a doubt on their firm and i requested the bank authorities to block my master card for further any wrong as per that the bank authorities blocked my card seeing this one lady of their firm by name Ziya approached me that from now on wards i will support and advise you in this field,i said i lost my trust on your firm i have not sent any documents to you for registration of myself to your firm hence you kindly return my amount she said we will return,but to date no response from them. kindly advise what to do and how to react legally with them.

ARPIT BATRA

A. ) You can approach the cyber crime cell.

A. ) U can approach to the court

A. ) lodge your complaint with the cyber crime cell who will trace them by their the IP address. In most cases it's found that these impostors operate from remote places and far flung areas (such as forest) where its difficult for police official to reach.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Sir.,Good morning one of the best advocate i found in this esteemed team your advise will help all common people may God bless you and all in family

A. ) dEAR SIR, PL. COMPLY WITH THE ADVICE OF MY ADVOCATE COLLEAGUE. FOR DETAILS PL. CONTACT SOMEADVOCATETHROUGH VIDHIKARYA.COM

A. ) Dear Client,
You will be coming under Section 66A of the Information Technology Act 2000
as amended in 2008.If you do not receive the money within a time frame, it
better to lodge a FIR in the Police Station and get in touch with an Advocate through vidhikarya.com

Vishwabandhu

A. ) Dear Client Lodge a report to cyber police department

A. ) Get issue a legal notice and start legal battle

A. ) If u know this is fraud sit why r u transfer the money. Now u can file complaint against them immediately. . But no chance money returns

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Sir.,Good morning you have not read my content clearly first they lure you with false promises you believe them with there assurance you will not have time to take reviews if is purely cheating showing some good products and packing with worst products they asked me to open my mail then they themselves operated my computer and looted my money.

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro