ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.FIR Closed
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. FIR Closed

Dear Sir,
I need help in reopen and action on my closed FIR , i was file FIR in 2014, now that FIR closed by cyber crime without any information/intimation, so please let me know how i can reopen that FIR and cyber crime take action on it.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You can approach the same Court where FIR was lodged or the High Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. Dear Client,
Please have a look to the following:
Closed cases can be re-opened for fresh probe: SC
The courts will no more be fettered from re opening a case for investigation despite ordering closure based on a report submitted by the police or the CBI. Settling this law, which was open to various interpretations by several High Courts, the Supreme Court in a recent judgment held that the Magistrate will be within his powers to order a fresh investigation on a protest petition by a complainant or informant even though a closure report in the case was entertained in the past.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[1]}} Replies
Placeholder image


Replied 5 months ago

Dear Sir,

First thanks for reply me, sir there no case here ,only FIR , without update me and without investigation cyber crime close that FIR, i want only reopen that FIR, please let me know what i can do.

Placeholder image

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Replied 5 months ago

Without knowing the full story it is difficult to say.If you want to have the second opinion you can consult me through
I have said about the principle irrespective of where you are.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us